Monday, February 25, 2013

Why Be a Beachbody Coach?


Good question!  Someone just asked me this the other day... The answer is simple:  

The two main things that caught my eye about beachbody were: The ENERGY and the RESULTS.  The participants and stories were always uplifting and positive and the results were SO obvious.  It made me want that, it made me excited to have that.

So far beachbody has taught me to enjoy being healthy.  Throughout the last few months I've realized that beachbody isn't just about a workout or about shakeology; it's ALL about a lifestyle, a lifestyle I am really enjoying.  Feeling good, having energy, loosing weight, getting toned are all things I'm enjoying.  I have setbacks, of course, but I really am moving forward.  And, to be honest, once you have that feeling, that control, you want to share it with others.  You want others to feel and experience those things too.  

It's funny, I was nervous about talking about beachbody at first as an official coach, but now that I've started I JUST CAN'T STOP.  I want to show others that they can get the same results, the same energy, that I've experienced.  I really believe it CAN work for anyone, and I want to be there when it does!  Wouldn't You?

No comments:

Post a Comment