Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Caught! I just couldn't help myself.. had to post

Wow, I for one am outraged! How could someone "claim" to be healthy and then delibreatly buy greasy, processed, take-out. Disgusting. I mean, everyone knows that to be healthy you must completely give up all things unhealthy. Never splurge, never cheat, never eat something non green or whole! Ugh. She must be one of those 80/20 believers… ha… I laugh at them. 

And there are actually quite a few to laugh at, I mean, a lot of people believe that you are truly healthy when you eat clean 80% of the time, and they think that they will stick to their diet or "lifestyle" if they allow themselves some cheats here and there. Ridiculous. 

I'm sure she didn't workout today, she's probably given up completely on her program and eating habits. There's no way she's developed the so called "right" approach to successful eating and knows how to limit her servings when she does splurge. 

Now, I'm going to think about her as I take my lunch break and eat my salad, because that's all I eat, because I'm smarter than her.

--written by an anonymous snob

No comments:

Post a Comment