Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Turning down a Cookie...

You all know I'm trying to get that flat tummy!  I want it SO badly.  #1 Goal for May is to CUT OUT all processed SUGAR!  YIKES!  I'm so nervous.  Luckily, some of my current challengers have also taken the NO sugar pledge, team work people!  I can do this, right?  

The important thing to remember is: this is not a forever challenge.  I know I'm going to have an occasional piece of cake or bowl of ice cream, BUT I don't need it in May.  And of course the very day I decide to REALLY do this, I go to a party and there are... chocolate... chip... cookies... By the way, chocolate chip cookies are my all time weakness.  They are not just hard to refuse, the are BAM - IN YOUR FACE - MUST HAVE - REALLY WANT - CANT HANDLE - THEY ARE SO CLOSE hard to refuse!  But today, day 1.  I said NOPE.  

Now, I could've said Just one today, I can start this tomorrow, but I didn't! Anyone wish to join the no sugar for one month challenge?  Gulp, try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment