Sunday, March 17, 2013

ShakeO Cleanse Day One

So, Katie and I totally got off track this weekend, and we needed an intervention! Okay, maybe that's a little extreme, but we did want to restart out bodies for the week. It's really all about feeling good and a 3-day ShakeO cleanse will do it!

We basically have 3 shakeO per day plus a few pieces of fruit for snacks plus one dinner (white meat and veggies). I'm not going to lie, this can be tough for a girl who likes her bread and chocolate! Of course, having a chocolate flavored ShakeO does help A LOT.

The biggest problem I have is the follow through and I have a very hard time finishing cleanses like this. I swear, the moment I tell myself I can't have something I automatically start wanting it even more! The things we do for our health, right! Wish me luck!


                           
Today's Menu:

1 Cup Herbal Tea
1 ShakeO Chocolate
1 Banana
1 ShakeO Tropical Strawberry with frozen strawberries
1 Strawberry, 2 slices of apple, snow peas
Garlic Tilapia with steamed broccoli and green salad
1 ShakeO Chocolate

Calories: about 950

A LOT OF WATER

I am feeling the hunger pains a bit, but totally manageable.. I mean.. it's a cleanse, you know? Tomorrow I will go a little more on calories because I am going to sneak a workout in, nothing too crazy.







No comments:

Post a Comment