Thursday, April 18, 2013

A Little Advice from Chalene Johnson


Okay, I just spent 3 days with Chalene Johnson at her SMART SUCCESS seminar in Southern California.  It was A-MAZ-ING!  If you don't know her, you should! She is the creator of TurboJam and TurboFIRE as well as Chalene Extreme. Do I need to really say more?  Okay, fine! I will! Chalene helps people LEARN how to achieve success in ALL aspects of life.  Really, that's what she does.  I'm finally seeing why I succeeded with TurboFIRE, she was filling it with motivational tips from her everyday life!  Go Chalene!


In her book, she talks about a friend on FB that posted about her weight loss victories.  Another friend responded to the post with "I've been overweight most of my life.  I only have 20 pounds to lose, but I doubt it will happen.."  

Chalene replied to this post:

"Whether you believe you can lose the weight and keep it off forever or that it probably won't happen for you, either way, you're right!"


Hmm... "Message received loud and clear."

You CAN do it!  I know it because I've done it. I've seen it happen with others.  The before and after pictures posted all over the internet are actually just regular REAL people.  It takes some hard work, physical and mental strength, but you might pull through with even MORE than you bargained for. You will probably LOOK and FEEL amazing.. and probably gain some new REAL friends along the way. 

MIND OVER MATTER!  Let's do this together!



No comments:

Post a Comment