Monday, April 22, 2013

Turbo Certified!


Jump for JOY! TurboFire is one of my all time favorite workouts EVER!  It's rare to find a 90-day workout that you can put in your DVD player and ACTUALLY finish because it's FUN it's a WORKOUT and it WORKS!  Naturally, I had to learn more about the phenomenon that has changed the way I exercise.

As you know, Chalene Johnson made TurboFire and it came from a workout she created called TurboKick.  You can find TurboKick being taught at the gym or rec center (if you can't then ASK for it!).  It combines kick boxing and high intensity intervals.  Now, you can add a little dance to it if you like, in fact, it sometimes it reminds me of Zumba.  So, here I am JUMPING FOR JOY because I just competed my personal training to be a TurboKick instructor!  Crazy!

If you EVER want a workout that's FUN and CREATIVE and HIGH INTENSITY than think about TurboFIRE!  It's the funnest version of TurboKick out there!! If you have any questions let me know!! Those who know me, know I LOVE talking about it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment